About the Program
The Kennywood Discount Ticket Program is available exclusively to companies and organizations as part of their employee benefits programs. Under the Discount Ticket Program, employees can purchase FunDay admission tickets at a special savings that is typically 35% off the full-price value of a ticket.
Easy to Administrate
There is no cost to participate in the program, and it requires very little time to enroll and promote. The only commitment Kennywood requires is for HR Directors & Managers to promote the program to their employees thru their internal communication system (e.g. intranet site, e-mail, poster display, newsletter, etc.)
How The Program Works
- As an authorized representative for your company, enroll your organization in the program by completing the online enrollment application that appears below.
- Complete the enrollment form and press the Submit button which appears at the bottom.
- Once we receive your completed enrollment application, we will send your organization’s customized URL to you, which you then share with your employees.
- Once the employee enters the URL in their home or office computer, laptop or mobile device they will be directed to a customized landing page that features your organization logo (optional) with instructions on how to buy discounted tickets online.
- From your organization’s landing page, your employees can purchase tickets online at the discounted price of $32.00 each. Tickets can be printed or scanned directly from their mobile device and redeemed at the front gate (Note: Kennywood’s full-price, front gate admission for 2019 is $54.99).
A processing fee is assessed for each ticket purchased online.
- Kennywood can help promote the Discount Ticket Program in your workplace via electronic communication and/or printed collateral materials.
Enroll in the Discount Ticket Program today!
If you would like more information about how to enroll and/or promote the Discount Ticket Program, call our Group Sales office at 412.464.9931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org