Season Passholders, Start 2017 in Style!
Reserve Your Spot at Season Pass Appreciation Weekend Today!
For the first time ever, Kennywood will welcome its Season Passholders for an exclusive weekend of riding and fun open only to them! On April 29 & 30, Kennywood will be open for Season Passholders to activate their passes, get reacquainted with their favorite rides and attractions, and enjoy special entertainment and activities around the park!
Kennywood will be open from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. on April 29 & 30. Guests must have a Season Pass to attend on those dates. Buddy Day Tickets cannot be used on those dates. While Kennywood’s full ride lineup will not be operating that weekend, guests will have enough riding opportunities to whet their appetite, while also enjoying bonus entertainment scheduled solely for our special Season Passholders!
To attend one of the Season Passholder Appreciation Days, you will need to RSVP via our web site’s ticketing system. Reserve your spot today! All guests must have their Season Pass (or Season Pass confirmation voucher), plus a Season Passholder Appreciation Day voucher to enter Kennywood on these dates. Please note, Season Passes must be paid for in full for 48 hours before they can be processed. To make early payments, check your pass purchase confirmation email for a link to make payments.
Season Passholders will also have their final opportunity to purchase an All Season Dining Pass and Ride & Slide Preferred Dining Pass at the Black Friday price of $69.99! This rate is only available at the park during Season Passholder Appreciation Weekend, and on the Season Pass Processing Dates of April 15, 22 and 23.
- Season Pass Processing at main gate begins at 10 a.m. Park gates open at 11 a.m.
- Strolling bands and performers around the park
- Doc Dixon will perform on the Garden Stage at 1:30, 3:30 and 5:30 p.m.
- O’Ryan McGowan-Arrowroot will perform on the Kennyville Stage at 12:00, 4:00 and 6:00 p.m.
- Season Passholders can work together to paint a Paint Monkey canvas of a Kennywood scene, which will be displayed at the park during the 2017 season.
- Mascot Meet & Greets with Kenny Kangaroo & Parker the Arrow at the Gazebo – Times TBD
- Meet & Greets with some of Kennywood’s Finest at the Kennyville Stage (times are for Saturday & Sunday)
- “Kennywood: Behind the Screams, Pocket Edition” author Brian Butko with Bryan Bartley & Geno Chamboredon, Directors of Ride Maintenance – 1:00 p.m.
- Andy Quinn, Community Relations and Park Historian – 2:00 p.m.
- Joe Barron, Director of Human Resources, formerly in charge of Food and Garden Departments – 3:00 p.m.
- Rick Sebak, WQED Documentarian behind Kennywood Memories – 5:00 p.m.
- Special Photo Opportunities with the Kennywood Trolley and ride cars
- 20 percent off at Kennywood Gift Shops
- 25 percent of single printed 8x6 PicSolve ride/in-park photo, plus a free digital copy, $1 souvenir frame
- Small & medium airbrush tattoos from Life’s a Beach for only $5, with free color shimmer included
- Random Acts of Kindness cards good for food, rides, games and more to be passed out by Kennywood Team Members
- Free parking!
If you have additional questions about Season Passholder Appreciation Weekend, please contact us.
Not a Season Passholder? Become one today!