Work at Kennywood!
For over one hundred years, the people of the greater Pittsburgh area have enjoyed the finest in family fun and entertainment at Kennywood Park. Kennywood opened in 1898 and is one of the oldest continually operating amusement parks in America. It is a National Historic Landmark, because it retains rare, exceptional, and highly representative historic rides and attractions. Kennywood strives to preserve the past, while continuing to provide the latest in rides and attractions. Kennywood has been recognized nationally for its rides, games, food, and guest service.
Kennywood is searching for outgoing, responsible individuals, who enjoy working with people of all ages.
We offer a number of great employment opportunities.
As a Team Member of Kennywood Park:
- Gain valuable job experience
- Make friends with talented individuals of all ages
- And, of course, receive a paycheck!
- Team Member Parties
- Team Member Recognition Program
- Special Team Member only Events and Sports Tournaments
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Admission to Select Other Amusement Parks
- Discounted Tickets to Kennywood Park for your family and friends
- Discounts on Kennywood Merchandise and Food
Note to Parents of Team Members:
Whether your son or daughter is looking for a way to earn a paycheck or would like to gain experience, we’ve got a position that he or she may be interested. Your child could be the essential piece we need for this season! All applicants must be at least 15 years of age or older at the time the application is completed. Some positions do have other age requirements and restrictions. Please review the qualifications section of the position your child is applying for prior to completing the application.
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to become a part of our exciting team, click the link below to view current openings at the
Palace Entertainment / Kennywood Career Center.
VIEW POSITIONS & APPLY NOW
- Once on the Careers Page, you will need to create a "Candidate Profile" by Registering on our site.
- Once registered, you may click on any open position and complete and submit an online application.
- After that, simply check your email regularly for notices on the status of your application.
- You must have a valid, active, working email address to apply for any of our open positions as you will receive various email notifications, interview dates/times, next steps, etc. via email once you apply for a position.
- All NEW and RETURNING TEAM MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED to provide necessary proof of eligibility and legal authorization to work in the United States as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Please bring proper identification with you to complete the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide a Work Permit (if applicable). We use E-Verify which requires a picture ID if you are presenting a List B Document (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID Card, School ID Card, etc.).
- Please use the exact name, as it appears on your Social Security Card, when completing your application.
Kennywood is owned and operated by Palace Entertainment. Palace Entertainment is one of the country’s largest operators of water parks, theme parks and family entertainment centers. The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Company promotes and supports a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment background screening.
On behalf of Kennywood and Palace Entertainment, we thank you for your interest!