Important Information for
Season Pass Holders
- Unlimited Admission in 2014
- 2013 Holiday Lights FREE**
- HALF PRICE on select 2013 Phantom Fright Nights***
- 10% off merchandise at select Kennywood Gift Shops
- $10 Bring A Buddy Days (dates to be announced)
- $10 off regular, full price admission at Idlewild & Soak Zone and Sandcastle Waterpark (discount not permitted on already discounted admissions such as Junior or Senior).
*- plus $1 amusement tax
**Offer of FREE 2013 Holiday Lights ends December 22, 2013.
***Selected Dates are TBD
Note--Phantom Fright Nights is not recommended for children under 13.
Kennywood is open weekends through September 15. Summer’s almost gone, so visit Kennywood one more time!
RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- A Kennywood Season Pass Voucher (what you print at home) is good for one daily admission for the assigned pass holder for any regular season operating day. A government issued ID may be required.
- Present your Season Pass Voucher to the attendant at the turnstile where it will be scanned for admission and returned to you. Upon entering the park, please take your Season Pass Voucher to Season Pass Processing located at the Service Center near the entrance to Noah's Ark to receive your Season Pass Photo ID. A government issued ID may need to be presented to confirm identity. Season Pass vouchers can only be scanned once for admission so you MUST process your voucher on the first day that you attend the park.
- 2013 Season Passes are valid during the 2013 Regular Summer Season on operating days through September 15, 2013 and are not valid for other pre or post-season events such as Phantom Fright Nights or Holiday Lights. Operating dates and hours are subject to change without notice. The Season Pass is not good for admission to rides and attractions that have an additional charge, such as Paddleboats or Skycoaster.
- Please check back in early spring for 2013 operating calendar
- There is a $15.00 processing fee to replace a lost Season Pass.
- Your Season Pass voucher and I.D. card are non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale. All season pass vouchers not used during the current season are considered VOID. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are considered VOID if reproduced or tampered with in any way. Any Season Pass found to be in use by a person other than the authorized Pass Holder will be confiscated without refund. This is theft of services and cause for prosecution.
- Season Pass Holders attending organized group events (i.e. their company picnic) are not entitled to catered meals without an additional meal ticket purchase.
- On Bring-a-Buddy Discount days - Buddy must arrive with the Pass Holder at the time of initial admission. No exceptions. Season pass holders may bring with them only one discounted buddy per buddy day and may NOT leave the park and re-enter later the same day with an additional buddy.
- You MUST have your Season Pass for admission. If a Season Pass is forgotten, a full-price admission ticket must be purchased for admission. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pass Holders 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a paying chaperone. "Paying Chaperone" is defined as a responsible person 16 years of age or older who is either a Season Pass Holder or an individual who has purchased a ticket and is attending that same day.
- Season Pass holders may face forfeiture of their pass without refund for violation of Park Safety Rules, Park Policies, or improper behavior.
- Season Pass Holders are not eligible for rain checks. No Refunds will be given for partially or unused passes.
- Season Passes may be used only once per day for admission. If pass holders plan to leave the park and return the same day, they must obtain hand stamp at exit. Season Pass holders may be required to obtain a hand stamp upon entry so that they may be identified in the event of early park closing as they are not eligible for 'rainchecks'.
Remaining 2013 Season Pass Holder $10 Bring-A-Buddy dates are:
- August 1, 6, 8, 12,19, 20, 21, 22
- September-- to be announced by August 31.